In less than two months, 300 industry professionals shaping the field of digital customer experience will congregate at the W Hotel City Center in Chicago for CMSWire’s DX Summit from Nov. 3-4. They are the new wave of tech, data and communications experts collaborating to create more meaningful customer-centric interactions.
Whether this idea is new to your organization or you’re knee-deep in digital transformation, there are many reasons you should attend DX Summit. Here are just ten of them.
- Be among the first to hear new research about business transformation and customer experience (CX).
- Learn different approaches for creating customer journeys and building your organization around them.
- Discover frameworks for choosing the right technology platforms and tools from the dizzying number of choices.
- Find out if your organization has the right culture to foster digital transformation.
- Find out if your organization has the right structure to strategize and execute the innovation you need.
- Determine whether you need to introduce new roles such as a Chief Digital Officer of Director of Customer Experience.
- Have fun with 300 of your peers working on the same challenges that you are.
- Meet the who’s who in digital customer experience from the B2B and B2C worlds.
- Demo the latest tech and software that can take your marketing efforts to new heights.
- Return to your office with at least three actionable ideas that you’re ready to champion.
So join CMSWire this November at DX Summit 2015 and discover all the reasons you can’t miss this event.