Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC™), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, has updated Brava!® for IBM Content Navigator with a robust, full-featured, ActiveX client in addition to its cross-platform HTML5 viewer. Seamlessly integrated with IBM Content Navigator, Brava provides a unified viewing experience for both FileNet P8 and CM8. This updated integration now offers:
- Vector-based viewing that renders crisp lines and detail in CAD drawings and sharp text at any zoom level.
- CAD features such as precise area and length measurement tools, plus support for reference files and the ability to turn off layers, view block attributes and more.
- The ability to merge documents by combining multiple files of any format, or different versions of one document, into a single PDF or TIFF.
- The option to split a document by selecting pages to create a new file.
- New comparison views in addition to the text comparison feature — now compare drawings, images or documents side by side or overlaid, with changes called out in bright colors.
- Document searches with term-hit highlighting that calls out all instances of a search string. Click a term in the search results window and jump straight to the content.
Read the complete news release ...