In this week’s edition we have a bunch of stuff. So much stuff that frankly we gave up trying to find really clever groupings (or better descriptors), but instead, we opted for not that clever of groupings. As always Tech Writer This Week is about finding and sharing the best of the Internet. Comments, stories and articles all collected and somewhat organized. 100% hand curated for your … reading pleasure …
This Week: Pontification, Tips & Tricks, Career and Job Search and we even threw our old friend DITA a bone.
A few highlights:
- Kyle Wiens and Julia Bluff of iFixit have given us a hand by writing a nifty web-based technical writing handbook, also available via PDF.
- Elsewhere in tech comm, Julio Vazquez wonders about the similarities between tech writing and fiction writing.
- Kai Weber suggests three great fixes for stubborn topics.
- Technical communicator extraordinaire Mark Baker asks if he is also a content strategist?
- In User Experience, Adele Sage has some tips on getting the most from digital customer experience investments
Find a story that you think is great and want it considered for Tech Writer This Week? Share it with the hashtag #tcbest and we’ll find it.
Continue to Tech Writer This Week on Storify