While Hurricane Sandy ran its course of destruction through the north east, the Technical Communication job community saw little to no impact on the active jobs market (TechWhirl’s thoughts are with those impacted by Sandy and wish you well as you rebuild).
Houston, TX is on fire with an abundance of roles for Technical Writers and not just in the oil and gas industry. Plus BAE Systems has opened up a number of technical communication roles (technical writers, content developers etc) in: Springfield VA; Washington D.C.; North Charleston, SC; Sterling Heights, MI; Warren, MI and Patrick, FL. So check out BAE Systems Web site for additional postings.
Here are our other jobs spanning the academic, public service, the lottery and of course software industry:
Technical Communication Featured Job
- Technical Writer (Columbus, OH): The Technical Writer develops and maintains user and business process documentation for functional and program teams.
Latest Technical Communication Jobs
- Technical Writer (New York, NY) : The Technical Writer will be responsible for the development of Policies & Standards across all software development platforms.
- Technical Writer /Editor – Top Secret Clearance (Arlington, VA): The Technical Writer / Editor is responsible for writing and editorial services to create or revise original documents and multimedia presentations.
- Lead Technical Writer /Editor (Springfield, VA): The Technical Writer / Editor will support the document process ensuring successful completion of the document review and approval cycle.
- Sr. Technical Writer (Austin, TX): The Sr Technical Writer will create product documentation that will provide D&B customers with a better understanding of how to use the product as well as to gain greater value.
- Technical Writer II – Manufacturing R&D Engineer (Houston, TX): The Technical Writer will develop, write and edit material for operation and maintenance manuals in support of our product line.
- Technical Writer (Tucson, AZ): The Technical Writer will work with other SME’s to develop variety of hardware and software end-user manuals and help system for our mining products.
- Technical Writer (San Francisco, CA): The Technical Writer will work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication to our intranet (Zyntranet).
- Technical Writer / Documentation (San Francisco, CA): The Technical Writer must be able to take complex product information and communicate it clearly, concisely and accurately without relying on corporate jargon.
- Technical Writer (Irvine, CA): The Technical Writer will write and edit a comprehensive library of user documentation and developing eLearning modules for a suite of clinical trial management software applications.
- Web Content Management Application Architect (New York, NY): The Web Content Management Application Architect will develops and communicates the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team.
- Online Content Specialist (Salem, OR): The Online Content Specialist sources and creates content for all of the Lotteries online sites and pages. Including analysis of social media tool for topical content, content creation for all sites and pages, responding to social media posts, and the development of new forms and channels for content.
- Website Design & Content Development Specialist (Chicago, IL): The Website Design & Content Development Specialist will help us redesign and greatly improve the site user experience through great design and content.
- Content Manager (San Francisco, CA): The Content Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing the social marketing and community development of cultivate.com, an online resource for kitchen inspiration and design.
- Senior Information Architect (Boston, MA): The Senior Informational Architect is responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications.