Technical Communication jobs span all industries. When you are looking for your next role, don’t forget to look at possibilities in the not-for-profit, academic, defense and government industries. You never know you could align your volunteering (yes, Technical Communicators do volunteer and benefit from doing so) with your next job.
A quick alert to those looking for API and other roles in the software industry, Mashery and Sales Force have increased their job postings for Technical Writers. Check out their company listings the perfect job may be waiting just for you.
Here are technical communication jobs spanning the bio-tech, academic, not-for-profit, oil & gas and software industries:
Technical Communication Featured Job
- Technical Writer (Tarrytown, NY): The Technical Writer will develop medical device user manuals, technical instructions, online help and other technical publications.
Latest Technical Communication Jobs
- Technical Writer (New York, NY): The technical writer will create online user documentation for the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service. Including researching, writing, and producing a high volume of client facing documentation for a rapidly evolving product
- Technical Writer I (ETASS) (Washington, DC): The Technical Writer I will provides research and writes professional documents, including program reports, and procedures, documentation, including analysis and compilation of diverse policy, technical, statistical, demographic, and financial information.
- Technical Writer (Houston, TX): The Technical Writer is responsible for developing and editing technical, marketing, and administrative documentation for the organization.
- Senior Technical Writer (Houston, TX): The Senior Technical Writer is responsible for creating, developing, planning, writing and editing operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publications, from planning stage through delivery.
- Senior Technical Writer (Austin, TX): The Senior Technical Writer will create and maintain high-quality online and print documentation to help our internal and external users quickly learn and use our products in an efficient and intuitive manner.
- Senior Technical Writer (San Francisco, CA): The Senior Technical Writer will be responsible for producing highly usable end user and administrator level product documentation and online tutorials and demos that maximize the ability of digital signage users to self-train.
- Technical Writer III (San Jose, CA): The Technical Writer III will write accurate, clearly presented technical manuals and online help for flow cytometers used in medical research and disease diagnosis.
- Technical Writer (Seattle, WA): The Technical Writer will work with documentation management systems and help oversee the life-cycle of documents. While supporting peer technical writers in using DITA to develop core documents.
- Educational Content Specialist (New York, NY): The Educational Content Specialist is responsible for bringing digital content into K-3 classrooms and has their finger on the best digital content around the web.
- Program Manager – Content Curator (San Francisco, CA): The Program Manager – Content Curator will design, development, and delivery of an adaptive and interactive knowledge management ecosystem to support employees and internal Employee Success globally.
- Assistant Director, Instructional & Curricular Development (New York, NY): The Assistant Director, Instructional & Curricular Development will plan the creation and/or use of instructional technology resources, including software, hardware, databases, media and data collections, and collaboration tools, to support the educational goals of NYU’s Global Network University.
- Instructional Developer I (Houston, TX): The Instructional Developer I will provides instructional and program electronic-delivery development support for in-house academic courses, distance education and outreach education efforts.
- Instructional Designer and Developer (Houston, TX): The Instructional Designer and Developer will design and development of instructor-led and web-based training materials for our Subsea Global Learning and Development group.
- Instructional System Designer (San Diego, CA): The Instructional System Designer will create Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages to make business applications accessible.