Before diving into your weekend of chores and snores, and various other non-work activities, catch up on what’s happening in tech comm, content management and customer experience. The debate on the future of tech comm roars, conversation on content soars, and managing customer experience goes well beyond the stores.
Ok, I’m done with this clumsy rhyming frenzy. You can still check it all out, and share your ideas and comments though. Register for the forum or subscribe to the email list join them and offer your thoughts on And don’t forget to check out the archives too.
Have a great weekend!
-Connie and the gang at TechWhirl
Tech Writer This Week finds the best articles on the web and shares them in one. Convenient. Place.
Are we really moving to “commodified writing” for technical information, or does effective content require a master of the craft of technical communication? Time for a vote and some more debate.
Schema is a German company that has oodles of clients in Europe and Asia but has just entered the North American market with its ST4 CCMS. I put ST4 through its paces this spring and, to put it simply, they offer the best CCMS I’ve ever seen.
Technical Communication News:
Social Media and the Chance to Follow TechWhirl:
- Our Google Plus Page – what’s happening behind the scenes | http://goo.gl/SO0R4
- Will you be our Friend? Please, you know you want to click | http://goo.gl/tDrW7
- Want all this TechWhirl goodness a few characters @ a time | http://goo.gl/itjDg
- Updates from TechWhirl delivered to your email in box | http://bit.ly/tjshxU
- Or, try our RSS feed (great on Flipboard) | http://goo.gl/msLzu