The Content Marketing Institute announced its Call for Presenters for Intelligent Content Conference (ICC) 2015, taking place in San Francisco, CA in early March 2015.
Entering its seventh year, ICC features the content industry’s top authorities to address all aspects of intelligent content strategies and key execution issues.
“We are really looking to raise the bar on speakers for Intelligent Content Conference 2015. Because it is an international event we look for speakers from all over the globe,” says Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute and author of Epic Content Marketing.
The Call for Presenters and event tracks will focus on:
- Digital Customer Experience Management (CXM, CEM, DXM)
- Content Marketing (especially programs that leverage intelligent content)
- Content Strategy, Governance and Risk Mitigation (ensuring content quality, accuracy, compliance)
- Content Management (Web, component content, content re-use, omni-channel publishing)
- Adaptive Content and Responsive Technologies (interactive publications, web publications, hybrid and mobile apps)
- Marketing technology landscape and platforms (e-commerce, marketing automation and marketing measurement)
- Agile Methodologies (especially as they relate to content strategy, marketing and building scalable processes)
- Innovative technologies related to digital experiences (augmented and virtual reality, automated transcription, sentiment analysis, data mining, natural language processing, machine translation)
- Search engine and social media strategies (as they relate to managing as a content strategy)
- Translation and Localization (adapting content for compliance, culture, geographies, markets)
Presenter proposals will be accepted until Wednesday, October 15, 2014 via web entry only, with no late entries being accepted. All entrants will be notified by November 21, 2014.
Registration for Intelligent Content Conference opens September 1, 2014.
Read complete news release …