MadCap Flare 9.0 Offers Industry-First Native Right-To-Left Language Support, New Level of Social Interaction for Online Content, Expanded Capabilities for Advanced Print Publishing
MadCap Software, Inc. the leader in multi-channel content authoring and a showcase company for Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Visual Studio and Microsoft XPS, announced the launch of MadCap Flare 9.0. Flare is the industry’s leading technical authoring application for publishing online Help, knowledge bases, policy and procedure manuals, user guides, and other forms of content. Only MadCap Flare lets authors create a single project and then directly publish it in multiple formats optimized for the Web, mobile devices, desktops, and print publishing—without the need for any additional tools.
MadCap Flare 9.0 builds on MadCap’s innovation in single-source publishing to print and online channels with 30 new features and enhancements, including:
- Socially-enabled output for online documentation
- New advanced print and layout features that allow authors to be better designers
- Topic editor enhancements to speed the learning curve and streamline authoring
- Mobile publishing enhancements
- Support for Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe FrameMaker 11
- Free integration with MadCap Capture for image capture and graphics editing
“Our customers understand the importance of enabling readers to choose how they receive information, whether it’s in print, on the Web, on desktops, or on their mobile devices,” said Anthony Olivier, MadCap founder and CEO.