Nexidia, a leading provider of customer interaction analytics solutions for business transformation, announced the release of Nexidia Interaction Analytics, the next generation of its highly acclaimed contact center analytics software. Also announced are Nexidia Advanced Interaction Analytics for Healthcare, Communications, Financial Services and Technology. Central to this release are new multi-channel searching capabilities across speech and text interactions, dynamic reporting on key metrics and a new, intuitive user interface.
Nexidia solutions allow contact centers to capture, synthesize and disperse the business intelligence locked inside the different types of interactions with customers. Companies can now make sense of this unstructured data and deliver it to the organization in the form of dynamic metrics and dashboards, complete with drill down access to actual customer interactions.
Nexidia gets the right information to the right people, at the right time. Senior managers gain immediate visibility into company performance against corporate objectives. Analysts discover the root cause of issues in order to fix broken processes and increase agent performance. Supervisors effectively coach agents for improvement on the most important issues that affect corporate goals and customer experience.
“In addition to analyzing our phone calls, we recently began to analyze other interaction channels with Nexidia, specifically web chat,” said John Bowden, SVP, Enterprise Customer Care, Time Warner Cable, Inc. “We are excited about Nexidia’s multi-channel offering because we believe it will give us a more comprehensive view of our customer interactions.”
Some of the key features of Nexidia Interaction Analytics include:
- Multi-Channel Search — Nexidia extends its analytics technology to enable rapid search and understanding of key phrases and topics across large bodies of speech, chat, survey and email interactions. This provides a holistic view of customer interactions across the company for robust analytics and service optimization.
- Query Builder — Nexidia has made query building much easier, providing the ability to save specific search criteria for future use. Now important search terms and phrases can be saved, easily reused when needed, and used to define the key performance indicators and metrics necessary to manage strategic improvements.
- Dynamic Reports — New dynamic reporting using standard and user-definable metrics, such as customer sentiment and satisfaction, sales effectiveness and profitability, are easily accessible. This puts the most important, up-to-date information easily within reach for daily management.
- New User Interface — An updated user interface makes working with Interaction Analytics more intuitive and easy to use for people in all roles, from senior managers to frontline supervisors.
Nexidia has provided strategic services to customers for many years, developing competence in key industries. The company has leveraged this expertise in Advanced Interaction Analytics solutions, initially designed for the healthcare, communications, financial services and technology sectors. In addition to the essential components of Interaction Analytics, the advanced solution offers:
- Executive Dashboards — Additional dynamic dashboards and reporting on KPIs specifically meet the needs of senior management teams. Executive Dashboards are customized to provide visibility of performance against main corporate objectives.
- Deep Dive Analysis — Advanced Interaction Analytics provides additional capabilities for discovering trends and offering more in-depth root-cause analysis.
- Managed Analytics Services — Nexidia offers optional Managed Analytics Services to help companies quickly get started with the analysis of customer interactions. The services team can either partner with an internal analytics team to provide additional support, or fully manage the interaction analytics program for companies that do not have internal resources readily available. The team can be engaged for a short term to get the customer up and running, or for continuous, ongoing support.
Interaction Analytics takes Nexidia’s powerful analytics capabilities to the next level while making the solution easier to use and more accessible to all contact centers. With broad call recording platform integration, both hosted and on-premise options, Nexidia offers a uniquely scalable solution to suit the needs of contact centers worldwide.
“Today’s customer seeks service through all sorts of interaction channels, not just voice. That puts the onus on contact centers to delve through immense sources of information to understand what drives interactions,” said Ovum’s Principal Analyst of Customer Interaction, Keith Dawson. “By adding multi-channel analysis to the Interaction Analytics platform, Nexidia is helping usher in a new era in care: one where there are fewer silos, and greater contextual awareness of what customers need.”