What’s the opposite of being triskaidekaphobic? (Before admonishing me to look it up, Thesaurus.com doesn’t show any antonyms… or synonyms for that matter.) Anyway, whatever it might be, I’m that. My birthday falls on the 13th, so I tend to think of Friday the 13th as something to be embraced rather than feared. Heck, I turned 40 on Friday the 13th in Y2K, and we didn’t have anything remotely resembling the Apocalypse, so it’s all good.
If you are a bit phobic about Friday the 13th, then perhaps you need to stay indoors today to catch up on all the really fascinating debate (like tech comm as craft or commodity) and read about what’s happening in tech comm, content strategy and customer experience management here on TechWhirl. Or be like me, stay in for a little while to catch up, then go forth and be triskaidekafanatical. Hah! There you go, a new word to throw around. Hash tag that quick!
Have a great weekend!
-Connie and the gang at TechWhirl
Technical Communication News:
- Sitecore Enhances Experience Platform for Real-time Customer Experience Management
- Usability Sciences Launches Omni-Channel Research Methodology
- W3C First Public Working Draft: Media Queries Level 4
- Evolphin Software Releases Zoom 5.0 Digital Asset Management Solution
Social Media and the Chance to Follow TechWhirl:
- Our Google Plus Page – what’s happening behind the scenes | http://goo.gl/SO0R4
- Will you be our Friend? Please, you know you want to click | http://goo.gl/tDrW7
- Want all this TechWhirl goodness a few characters @ a time | http://goo.gl/itjDg
- Updates from TechWhirl delivered to your email in box | http://bit.ly/tjshxU
- Or, try our RSS feed (great on Flipboard) | http://goo.gl/msLzu