The Rockley Group Inc., the world’s most sought-after content strategy consultancy, announced the licensing of The Rockley Strategic Method™ to Content Rules Inc., global content strategy and development experts.
The Rockley Strategic Method enables organizations to design adaptive structured content to reach customers anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Used by the world’s leading brands, the method:
- Identifies customer requirements
- Defines structured content models for adaptive and responsive content
- Determines how content will be reused and repurposed across media and devices and how it will adapt to changing customer needs
- Identifies the tags (metadata) for retrieval and dynamic delivery
- Determines how content should be managed throughout the entire content lifecycle
- Defines the governance policies to manage the content from creation to retirement
- Recommends appropriate tools and technology
- Helps organizations to adapt to change
The Rockley Group has honed The Rockley Strategic Method for more than a decade; helping a broad range of organizations — from small, privately-owned firms to multinational Fortune 100 companies in the Life Sciences, Financial and High Technology industries — create, manage, and deliver content efficiently and effectively.
Read the full press release here…