We know you’ve been waiting. Eagerly counting down the minutes until it it arrives and by golly that moment is right now. And good ladies and gentlemen, it’s finally arrived. We’re talking about Tech Writer This Week of Course. What did you think we were talking about? (fingers crossed the little tyke doesn’t arrive between now and our publish date).
In this week’s edition we’ve found some great discussions and content on communications, customer experience and a few great thoughts on the job search.
Here’s a sampling of this week’s edition:
- Larry Kunz shares the next big thing in technical communications.
- Robert Perry talks about the winding road he took to tech comm.
- Usable Help discusses fixing less-than-desirable designs with documentation. Been there, done that.
- The NNGroup wonders what happens when the user interface moves too fast for users?
- Ben Richardson gives us concrete reasons why your clients should not create their own content. Now you have to figure out how to tell them.
And finally the Royal Family struggle with poorly written cot assembly instructions.
Another summer blockbuster can be yours to view by continuing to Tech Writer This Week on Storify.