Reach Communicators & Managers Researching the Industry
TechWhirl is a full service organization dedicated to helping the world explore and understand content management and communications. We do this by providing high-value content that helps both the general public and professional business communicators learn about new ideas, conduct research or develop new skills.
Why Advertise on TechWhirl?
With both great content and a growing audience, TechWhirl provides a great environment to promote products and services. We combine this environment with an obsession with creating a great reader experience, using search engine optimization and an easy-to-navigate user interface to ensure your advertising and content marketing is findable by a growing number of interested people—your prospects.
- The typical TechWhirler has between 12 and 20 years’ experience in writing, editing, and document design.
- Majority of readers and email discussion group hold mid- to senior-leadership management positions.
- Only free trade magazine and news source for technical communicators on the Internet
- Limited sponsorship and advertising model, including the industry’s first “Sponsored Posts” capability, provides higher than online average cut-through and click-through-rates.
We offer four promotional options for your company: Display Advertising, Sponsored Posts and Content Underwriting / Sponsorships. This balanced mix of options can help build awareness and understanding of your products and services.
- Display Advertising—TechWhirl offers numerous display advertising options. Each purchase guarantees a minimum of 30,000 impressions and thanks to limited ads, advertisers enjoy better than average CTR. More on display advertising >>
- Advertorials / Sponsored Posts—Sponsored posts appear alongside our other articles and news stories on the site. More information on sponsored posts / advertorial content >>
- Content Underwriting and Sponsorships — Promote your brand by underwriting or sponsoring an upcoming article series on TechWhirl. Learn more about Content Underwriting and Sponsorships>>
Other Types of Partnerships and Event Coverage
Do you have an upcoming event or marketing opportunity? We love create ways to help our readers learn about products so please contact us to share your ideas. (We’re the company of YES).
Contact our Sales Director, Al Martine to discuss your upcoming event or marketing activities or if you have a question on any of our sponsorship or advertising options.
Ready to take the next step and learn more about TechWhirl Advertising and Promotions? Contact us to get more information or to arrange a call.