TechWhirl has two main audiences: technical communicators and people who wish to learn more about content management and technical communications. As of today, we estimate around 80% of our audience are technical communicators or technical writers with the remaining 20% representing the general public.
Some Statistics (member survey in spring 2017) we’re willing to share publicly:
- TechWhirl’s online properties have over 28,000 unique visitors a month
- Over a third of our readers and discussion list members have completed graduate or post-graduate studies (almost everyone else is a college graduate)
- 55 percent of our email discussion list hold mid- to senior-level management positions
- The typical TechWhirler has between 12 and 20 years experience in writing, editing and document design
- They see technical communications as more than just a job; technical writing forms part of their personal identity
- We average around 2,100 people on our email discussion lists and generate over 400 discussions a month
Please contact us and we’ll share far more detailed information on our current and projected statistics.