The last two weeks have put the “whirl” in TechWhirl, and it’s been pretty darn cool if I do say so. We have been privileged (a bit jet-lagged but privileged nonetheless) to take very active part in LavaCon 2014, and Information Development World. And we finish up this run inspired by some truly amazing thought leaders, engaged with many fascinating, friendly and helpful peers, and completely jazzed by the energy and excitement of the very first winners of the Customer Experience Recognition Awards.
In between we found time to publish great articles and moderate a few meaty discussions on the the email discussion list and community forum. You’ll see a lot of coverage of both conferences in the coming weeks, which should inspire you to put both on your 2015 calendar. They’re already on ours!
Have a great weekend!
-Connie and the gang at TechWhirl
Social Media and the Chance to Follow TechWhirl:
- Our Google Plus Page – what’s happening behind the scenes | http://goo.gl/SO0R4
- Will you be our Friend? Please, you know you want to click | http://goo.gl/tDrW7
- Want all this TechWhirl goodness a few characters @ a time | http://goo.gl/itjDg
- Updates from TechWhirl delivered to your email in box | http://bit.ly/tjshxU
- Or, try our RSS feed (great on Flipboard) | http://goo.gl/msLzu